Papara SuperMassive represented Turkey at Worlds 2020 in Shanghai China, last year, was in slow disbandment process after failing to reach the group stages at the biggest International League of Legends Tournament of the year. Papara SuperMassive announces its 2021 League of Legends roster.
The players of the new roster are announced after the separation of the team’s experienced names;
- Lee “KaKAO” Byung-Kwon and No “SnowFlower” Hoi-Jong’s left the team,
- Onur Can “Bolulu” Demirol’s transferred to Galatasaray esports,
- Irfan Berk “Pear” Tükek’s transfered to MAD Lions
- Lower corridor player Berkay “Zeitnot” Aşıkuzun retired.
With the new year, SuperMassive announced that Yunus Emre “Ksaez” Sahin from Dark Passage has joined the team as the mid lane player.
After that Tunahan “Kireas” Kevioğlu was announced as the jungler.
With this announcement, 5 players who will participate in Supermassive’s main squad this year have been finalized. As the Esport Times team, we wish Papara SuperMassive success this year with its new roster.
Papara SuperMassive New Roster;
- Onurcan “Ragner” Aslan (Top Laner)
- Tunahan “Kireas” Kevioğlu (Jungler)
- Yunus Emre”Ksaez” Şahin (Mid Laner)
- Muhammed Hasan “Kaori” Şentürk (Bot Laner)
- Batuhan “Absolute” Okta (Support)
- Şükrü Aykut “CristoL” Yeşilkaya (Coach)