Fan-favorite Undead Siege is back with the launch of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9: Nightmare on Wednesday, October 21 at 12 am UTC. In Undead Siege, players return to an Isolated Battle Royale map that is filled with Halloween Easter eggs, new lore to uncover, and zombie hordes to survive.
If you’d like to “play a game,” a new draw will be available to players in Season 9 featuring Billy the Puppet from Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures’ iconic SAW franchise, along with other horrifying SAW-themed items. Additionally, players will have the opportunity to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards. Season 9 launches with a fresh supply of free and premium content, including new characters such as Nikto – Scarecrow and Artery – Nosferatu, a new functional weapon – Swordfish, a new Scorestreak, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, Call of Duty Points (CP), and more launching throughout the season!
Below are some of the key highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9: Nightmare coming to Android and iOS:
- Return of Undead Siege – Taking place on the Isolated BR map, Undead Siege contains updates to the game mode as well as new and even more treacherous zombie enemies.
- Game Mode changes:
- More zombie types will appear in casual mode
- Zombies will dynamically spawn for both casual and hard mode now
- New daytime missions ready to experience
- A collection of zombies and turret-related easter eggs, stories, and more will be available for players to explore.
- Halloween has come to Undead Siege
- Game Mode changes:
- Season 9 Maps – Halloween Standoff returns complete with all its spooky Halloween trim, and Hovec Sawmill from Modern Warfare makes its debut in Call of Duty: Mobile.
- New Multiplayer Mode – Drop Zone – In this new mode, first introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, teams battle for dominance over a designated drop zone that rotates throughout the match. Drop Zone will be available at launch in Season 9.
- New Themed Event – Trick or Treat –Players go door-to-door trick or treating with their friends and NPCs. If tricked, a player must complete a task to receive candy (event XP), but if players are “treated” in a room, they receive the candy right away. Event XP can be redeemed for theme-specific rewards.
Players can also expect New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles, and more available in the store once the Season begins.
For more information about Season 9: Nightmare, head to the Activision Games Blog here.