In our policy, we use the term “cookie için to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the European Union Data Protection Directive. We use different types of cookies for reasons such as increasing the yield you receive from our website, maximizing user experience, adapting our website to your interests, providing you with special products and services, and improving our products and services.
We would like to point out that the confidentiality of your personal data is very important for Esport Times. In order to protect your personal information, we keep our system and web infrastructure security at the highest level.
What is a Cookie:
Cookies, in general terms of the website you enter; are a series of text files stored on your device through your web browser. For example, some of the cookies used will remember your choice of language, so you don’t have to repeat these selections each time you log in to the site. In addition, the cookies used make the visit experience more convenient to your individual needs.
Cookies are divided into temporary and permanent cookies, depending on the time they are stored in your browser. Our website uses temporary and permanent cookies to differentiate you from other users and to tailor your interests and preferences. In addition to cookies designed by Esport Times, cookies may also be used within the scope of services received from third parties.
There are two types of cookies: Permanent Cookie and Temporary Cookie.
For temporary cookies, the term session cookies is also used. These cookies are created when you visit our website and are deleted after your browser is closed. The main purpose of our use of temporary cookies is to ensure that our website functions properly throughout your visit. For example; ensure that multiple forms and online forms are filled in properly.
It is created when you visit our website and remains until you delete it or expire. We use these cookies to provide an individual experience that is compatible with your personal settings.
• Technical Cookies: Thanks to the use of technical cookies, the functional use of the website is ensured, but non-functional pages and areas are identified.
• Authentication Cookies: If the site visitor is logged in using a password, the identity of the site user is determined on each page he will visit on the site and thus the user is prevented from using the password on the other pages he visits.
• Flash Cookies: A type of cookie that enables the effective use of video or audio content on the website.
• Personalization Cookies: Types of cookies that allow users to remember their preferences on different pages of the website.
• Analytic Cookies: These are the types of cookies that provide analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the displayed pages, and the time period of the visit.
In general, web browsers allow you to:
• View and delete cookies saved in your browser,
• Blocking third-party cookies,
• Delete cookies from certain sites to be stored in your browser,
• Block all cookies that can be stored in your browser,
• Delete saved cookies when the browser is closed.
If you prevent cookies from being stored and / or delete stored cookies, some functions of our website may not be active.
For your information, we wish you a pleasant use.