Rockstar Games announced the GTA Online bonuses for the third week of March. Last week, we had lots of fun, thanks to the Hunting Pack bonuses. The players didn’t expect one more enjoyable week, but Rockstar surprised us with the theme of this week. The fun-but-not-feels-like-worthy Arena War events are paying out double rewards, including Arena Points. Plus, lots of Arena vehicles, upgrades, and the Arena Workshop is on sale too. We are pretty sure lots of players will be grinding in Arena events this week.
Like every week, we compiled every GTA Online weekly announcement on one page and gave some advice about what to do this week. You might want to take advantage of the bonuses while Rockstar improved GTA Online’s loading time.
Diamond Casino & Resort Podium Vehicle
Rockstar put the Pfister Comet SR, another mid-range sports car, to the podium of Diamond Casino & Resort. You can add the car to your collection for free. All you have to do is spinning the lucky wheel, and hoping it stops on the vehicle reward. If you think you are not that lucky, you can buy the Comet SR from Legendary Motorsport by paying $1,145,000.
Forget everything you think you know about the Pfister Comet. Forget cruising through Vinewood with a bellyful of whiskey dropping one-liners about the size of your bonus. And forget picking up sex workers and passing them off as your fiancé at family gatherings. The SR was made for only one thing: to make every other sports car look like it’s the asthmatic kid in the gym. Now get in line.Legendary Motorsport
GTA Online Activities With Double/Triple Rewards
Like we said in the introduction, the Arena War events are paying out double rewards. And, fan-favorite Rhino Hunt Adversary Mode is also giving more rewards to players who have participated. Plus, the Special Vehicle Works, the missions to unlock some vehicles trade price, have double rewards this week.
- Adversary Mode – Rhino Hunt – 2X GTA$ and RP
- Special Vehicle Works – – 2X GTA$ and RP
- Arena War Modes – 2X GTA$, AP and RP
This week’s time trial parkour is Stab City with 2 minutes par time. The players who complete the parkour under the par time will earn $51,000. To get more information about the parkour, you can watch GTA Series Videos’ video about it below.
The time trial parkour for the remote-controlled vehicle, RC Bandito, is Cypress Flats. The parkour has 1 minute and 30 seconds par time, and if you complete it under that time, you will be rewarded with $101,000. You can watch the walkthrough video below.
We have lots of discounts to announce this week because almost every Arena Vehicles are on sale. Moreover, if you consider the Prime Gaming benefits as discounted contents, you can see every type of vehicle, cars, boats, motorcycles, aircraft is on sale.
- Arena War Workshop sell price – %40 discount
- Arena War Workshop upgrade/renovation prices – %40 discount
Legendary Motosport Discounts
- Schyster Deviant – %40 discount – $307,200
- Benefactor Schlagen GT – %40 discount – $780,000
Southern San Andreas Super Autos Discounts
- Declasse Tulip – %40 discount – $430,800
Warstock Cache & Carry Discounts
- Mammoth Squaddie – %40 discount – $678,000
- Weaponized Nagasaki Dinghy – %40 discount – $1,100,000
Arena War Discounts
- Arena War vehicle upgrade prices – %30 discount
- Vertical Jump upgrade – FREE
- Declasse Impaler styles:
- Apocalypse Impaler– %30 discount – $846,650
- Nightmare Impaler– %30 discount – $846,650
- Future Shock Impaler– %30 discount – $846,650
- Vapid Slamvan styles:
- Apocalypse Slamvan – %30 discount – $925,312
- Nightmare Slamvan – %30 discount – $925,312
- Future Shock Slamvan – %30 discount – $925,312
- HVY Scarab styles: You can unlock the trade prices by leveling up with Arena Points.
- Apocalypse Scarab, %30 discount – Discounted price $2,153,403, trade + discounted price $1,619,100
- Nightmare Scarab, %30 discount – Discounted price $2,153,403, trade + discounted price $1,619,100
- Future Shock Scarab, %30 discount – Discounted price $2,153,403, trade + discounted price $1,619,100
- Annis ZR380 styles: You can unlock the trade prices by leveling up with Arena Points.
- Apocalypse ZR380, %30 discount – Discounted price $1,497,048, trade + discounted price $1,125,600
- Nightmare ZR380, %30 discount – Discounted price $1,497,048, trade + discounted price $1,125,600
- Future Shock ZR380, %30 discount – Discounted price $1,497,048, trade + discounted price $1,125,600
- Western Motorcycle Company Deathbike styles:
- Apocalypse Deathbike – %30 discount – $888,300
- Nightmare Deathbike – %30 discount – $888,300
- Future Shock Deathbike – %30 discount – $888,300
- Bravado Sasquatch styles:
- Apocalypse Sasquatch – %30 discount – $1,071,612
- Nightmare Sasquatch – %30 discount – $1,071,612
- Future Shock Sasquatch – %30 discount – $1,071,612
Special GTA Online Bonuses / Contents
For a few weeks, Rockstar isn’t announcing a new vehicle that is added to the game. But they are still giving away free clothing items. If you log into the game until the next Thursday, you will add Brute Heavy Duty Tee to your wardrobe.
GTA Online / Prime Gaming Benefits
GTA Online players, who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will receive different benefits than normal players. The players with Prime Gaming accounts will be rewarded with $200,000 for login bonus, free Sonar Station upgrade for Kosatka, and discounts on Western Company Seabreeze, Sparrow, and Kraken Avisa.
- $200.000 – For logging in to the game this week.
- Free Sonar Station for the Kosatka submarine owners.
- You have to open Warstock Cache & Carry website from your phone and renovate the submarine to get the upgrade.
- Western Company Seabreeze, %80 discount – Discounted price $226,100, trade + discounted price $170,000
- You can unlock the trade price by completing Air Freight Cargo Source missions 36 times.
- Sparrow – %35 discount – $1,179,750
- Kraken Avisa – %35 discount – $1,004,250
What To Do This Week?
I think you shouldn’t miss the Arena War events. If you never experienced it before, you can enter the scene by buying an Arena War Workshop. Moreover, if you buy the Workshop, Bryony, the girl who calls you constantly and wants you to buy a workshop, will never disturb you again. Even this is a good reason to buy a workshop.
The Arena War events may sound unfamiliar to you. If you don’t own an office, perhaps you don’t know the Special Vehicle Works too. But I think you should give Rhino Hunt a try. You will learn a new mission, and you might have fun too.
Besides that, sadly, you won’t have any advantages to make you earn more money. So, continue what were you doing to make some money. Think about the businesses you own and grind the most profitable one. Or, you can join random heists by using your in-game phone.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any discounts that you can buy and invest in the future too. If you have an office, maybe you can complete some Special Vehicle Works. So, in the future, you can buy some vehicles with a trade offer.
For Advanced Players
To be honest, we don’t have something special for us. If you say “My level is already high, I should grind some Arena levels too.”, you should definitely play the Arena War events. The levels won’t make a big difference in your career, but you can boost your ego.
Moreover, if you still have some Special Vehicle Works to do, you can also complete them this week. Normally, we can’t get more players because nobody likes them, but when beginners see the “double rewarded” tag, they might join you. Of course, buying a car without the trade offer and paying it like $1,000,000 more is not a big difference for us. But knowing that you completed every Special Vehicle Works can be satisfactory.
About grinding money, we are still on our own. We will continue to rob from the El Rubio until we know the island like the palm of our hands. Of course, some of us playing the heist both eyes closed, and some of us are completing it like they’re doing a speedrun. If you need motivation, here’s a fact: The fastest solo Cayo Perico Heist including the prep missions is completed in 22 minutes and 8 seconds. If you think you can do better, give it a try! Also, record the whole heist while doing them, so if you break the record, you can upload it to speedrun.com.